""Blessings Strengthen life and feed life just as water does." Rachel Naomi Remen, MD

This blog is a digital blessing bowl, a place to record the small blessings that are often missed or forgotten but which make life holy. Feel free to add your own blessings to my blessing bowl. Or perhaps you'll be encouraged to start your own.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"The best is yet to be"



"Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made. Our times are in his hand who saith, 'A whole I planned, youth shows but half; Trust God: See all, nor be afraid!" 





My youngest daughter and her husband celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary today.  Their wedding day was beautiful, a joyful celebration with family and friends.  We've been blessed in our family by joyful weddings and happy marriages.  Adding the years that my children have been married to their spouses and I have been married to my husband I come up with 71!   And I think we all would agree that the best is yet to be, for the joy grows with time.  God bless our love.

No comments: