""Blessings Strengthen life and feed life just as water does." Rachel Naomi Remen, MD

This blog is a digital blessing bowl, a place to record the small blessings that are often missed or forgotten but which make life holy. Feel free to add your own blessings to my blessing bowl. Or perhaps you'll be encouraged to start your own.

Monday, April 5, 2010

You have to believe in happiness,


Or happiness never comes ...
Ah, that's the reason a bird can sing -
On his darkest day he believes in Spring.

Douglas Malloch

You Have To Believe.


The



The  Eastern Phoebe came back to see me this morning, perching on my office windowsill.  Today was my first day at work after being away for my father's memorial service, and there was much work to be done.  But this Phoebe seemed to want to remind me that it is Spring, my father's favorite time of the year.  And he is with us still.  

No comments: