""Blessings Strengthen life and feed life just as water does." Rachel Naomi Remen, MD

This blog is a digital blessing bowl, a place to record the small blessings that are often missed or forgotten but which make life holy. Feel free to add your own blessings to my blessing bowl. Or perhaps you'll be encouraged to start your own.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blessed by a song and a dance

My day began with a bird singing to me on the window ledge outside my office.  I think it was an Eastern Phoebe.  It looked right at me and carried on for quite a while.  The bird came back to visit several times during the day - it was always a delight to look over and see him sitting there!
To end the day we had a fun  gathering of my sister & brother-in-law, their daughter, son-in-law, and grandson,  and my daughter, son-in-law, and two of my grandchildren at my daughter's house.  Good pizza, conversation, playing, and dancing!

No comments: