""Blessings Strengthen life and feed life just as water does." Rachel Naomi Remen, MD

This blog is a digital blessing bowl, a place to record the small blessings that are often missed or forgotten but which make life holy. Feel free to add your own blessings to my blessing bowl. Or perhaps you'll be encouraged to start your own.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Music to ride out the storm by

I was blessed to listen to Little Fire by Patty Griffin today on my way to work.  It's one of many beautiful songs on the CD "Downtown Church".   I love the lines "all that I want is one who knows me, a kind hand on my face when I weep."   This is our greatest need after all - to be known and to be touched.
A friend sent me an e-mail today - another blessing - letting me know that she is doing well and hopes to get together soon.

No comments: